lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

December wishes.

At the moment I'll set aside the lolita , trying to create a more casual style, somewhat more "appropiate" for the modern life or the workplace.
1. Velvet heart dress- topshop.
2. Cat eye glasses- topshop.
3. Glitter heels- topshop.
4. Make up coleurs nature- yves rocher.
5.  Nature coleurs gloss- yves rocher.
6. Couture Couture - Juicy couture.
7. Deer necklace- forever 21.

Maybe I won't  get everything exactly or the same brand , but I want something totally look a like!


3 comentarios:

  1. I love that necklace!!

    I've tagged you in a post on my blog :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HI^^
    I love Japanese fashion and makeup.
    This is my blog.
    http://carmen-only.blogspot.com/
    I would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
    Thank you so much.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. no sabia que tenias este blog...
    te redescubri porque te tenia afiliada con el blog vainilla princess y cada vez que clikeaba no me llevaba a ningun blog, hasta que te busque por google y di con este.
    Cambie la direccion de tu boton, aunque no sé si sigues usando el mismo :/

    un abrazo ♥

    ResponderEliminar

*Secrets*